High Tension (2003)

by D. Jacob Ryals

French Fried Peice of Shit!
This movie actually had me for most of it, until you get to the end. 
SPOILER
Don't care that I spoil this right away, because it came out in '03, so come on!  Secondly, I WANT you to watch it (if you decide to anyway) with this information, so maybe you can answer a question for me.  The blonde chick is the killer the whole time?  Huh?
.........sigh......
if this is true, WHERE THE FUCK DID THE CREEPY TRUCK COME FROM?!!!!!!!!
Don't give me this bullshit answer about how all the holes can be explained as being a psycological construct of her own psychosis, because that is HORSESHIT!!!!!!!   
She was obviously in the truck for real, and her bound friend reacted to her, because if she didn't then WHERE THE FUCK DID THE KNIFE COME FROM?!!
AND STOP MAKING THE MEEK CHARACTER THE KILLER!!!!!!
WE KNOW!!!!!!
THATS "Mind-blowing" EHHHH!!!!
But, on the positive note.
I actually enjoyed this movie, and I do believe the shots are great, and the pacing was thrilling, but once you get to the end, you hate it and it kills any enjoyment you had. 
I hate french people.

No comments:

Post a Comment